Monday, February 22, 2010

Broke pump

Hi, A couple posts ago, I mentioned that I had been on the pump for about two months. About a week or so after that my LCD screen cracked on my meter! So the company had to send me a new one. And then the day we got the new some how the LCD screen on my pump also broke! So again the company sent me a new pump. Personally I think my mom has memory loss she forgets EVERYTHING! So we went to the doctors to have them help set up the new pump with the right settings and a pump representative helped us get things set right.


I want to share a few recipes. Here are a few: broccoli with cream cheese or salad dressing, celery with peanut butter or salad dressing, carrots with cream cheese or (this may sound weird but it tastes good )with peanut butter. These are all good (and tasty) low-carb recepies.

2 comments:

  1. sweet blog, PoohBear! I just sent you an email. *wink* I can't have my real name on here. :)

    check out my blog! www.soaringbuttercup.blogspot.com

    Buttercup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent you an e-mail too *Wink* Love your blog! I can't have my real name on here either.
    Here is my blog:

    www.moldmemakeme.blogspot.com

    *Poppy*

    ReplyDelete