Thursday, March 11, 2010

broke again!

Hi, A few posts ago I mentioned my L.E.D screen went out on my pump, unfortunately it happened again! It was on Sunday February 28, I was out making a bow and arrow in the back-woods and I was going to see what time it was and my pump was black! So I had to go into the house. When I got home my pump was fine but my mom said I had to get another. When we were about to call the screen on my pump had lines of many different colors then it went completely black. On Tuesday (March 3rd) I got the new pump and we set it up all by ourselves! So far it has not broken (thankfully!). We learned to write down all the settings in the book! We are still working on a basal setting that keeps my blood sugars steady. With all this craziness, I have been both high and low. It will be interesting to see what my A1c will turn out in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment