Monday, February 27, 2012

An AWESOME SONG

This is an amazing song






Sweetly Broken- By Jeremy Riddle








To the cross I look, to the cross I cling
Of its suffering I do drink
Of its work I do sing

For on it my Savior both bruised and crushed
Showed that God is love
And God is just

Chorus:
At the cross You beckon me
You draw me gently to my knees, and I am
Lost for words, so lost in love,
Im sweetly broken, wholly surrendered
What a priceless gift, undeserved life
Have I been given
Through Christ crucified

You've called me out of death
you've called me into life
And I was under Your wrath
Now through the cross I�m reconciled

Chorus:

In awe of the cross I must confess
How wondrous Your redeeming love and
How great is Your faithfulness

(2x)


Chorus:




Here's the link for the you tube video, so you can hear him sing it


http://youtu.be/_Yei2uvA-vY




I absolutely love the chorus

1 comment: