Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pics

 Okay, so I started a photography class in school this simester, and so I was just goofing off and got this picture. This beautiful antique-ish photo was at one point an over-exposed, oddly collored, and slightly blurry picture of some flowers. I used a program called PhotoScape to perfect this amature picture.
This picture is one of a large building in DC. I liked this one a lot, even before I edited it, because it really showed that there can be depth in a two dimentional picture. I love how you can see a little beam of light streak across the building, without actually messing it up. After editing this, I love how it has only a splash of color, yet it isn't too dark. I also edited this one with PhotoScape.











Enjoy!
Poohbear

No comments:

Post a Comment