Thursday, March 15, 2012

Things I learned this week

In Youth Group:





1.That Jesus had self control even when He was about to be crucified


2.That I need more self control:)


3.That reading the bible is important


4.That you have to try, you can't just say, oh well I missed one day of reading my bible I guess it does not matter if I skip another day. (Yes I have done that:)


5.That you need to stand up for what you believe in.





In life:





1. Being lonely is not fun.


2. Friends are REALY important


3. That parents are important


4. That family is important


5. That siblings can be annoying:), but they are important





In school:





1. I can't stand dividing mixed numbers


2. I learned about the five kingdoms of life


3. That I am bad at constructing angle bisectors


4. That Octavius took the place of Augustus Cesar after he died


5. That I would not want to live in the time when your parents planed your marriages:)


TTYL-
~Poohbear~

No comments:

Post a Comment